REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF SOLAR POWER EQUIPMENT
Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation invites your company to make a firm offer for supply and delivery of the following item at ZBC – CENTRAL RADIO GWERU
|ITEM||DESCRIPTION||QTY||UNIT OF MEASURE||TOTAL PRICE (ZWL)|
|400W Mono Panels||12|
|200 AH Lithium Batteries 48v||2|
|7.5 KVA pure sinwave inverter||1|
|60A MPPT Controller||2|
NB: Delivery place – Central Radio Gweru
Manner of Submission
Offers not received by 10:00 hours on the closing date will be treated as late tenders, rejected and returned to tenderer. Last date of submission is 12/04/2021 at 10:00 hours
YOUR OFFER SHOULD CLEARLY INDICATE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bidders must respond to the specification on a line by line basis without failure.
- Bidders must provide lead time/delivery period from receipt of official order.
- A bid validity period of a minimum of 30 days from tender closing date must be firmly stated.
- Bidders must attach proof of Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe registration in the form of acopy of Government Gazette in the category – PRAZ receipts are only acceptable if accompanied by letter from PRAZ.If bidders do not attach proof – ZBC will use available Government Gazettes to verify registration.
- Bidders must state their acceptance of the following payment terms, no advance payments will be made for orders below US$500,000.00. Payment for goods will be made within 30 days after delivery.
Bidders are also required to provide the following company document:
- CR14 – List of directors
- ITF 263 (Tax clearance)
- Bidders must note that if they put more than one option only their main offer will be evaluated.
- Payment for goods will be made against a ZIMRA compliant tax invoice only and will be made into the organization’saccount.