REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation invites your company to make a firm offer for supply of the following service at ZBC – Pockets Hill.
|ITEM||DESCRIPTION||QUANTITY REQUIRED||UNIT OF MEASURE||TOTAL PRICE ZWL|
|1.||Repair & maintenance of Galanz air conditioning units: Specifications: Wall mounted type model AUS24H53F230G5 Refrigerant – R22/1450g Rated Voltage – 220v Frequency – 50Hz Air flow volume – 1100m/h produce an indoor noise of 50dB(A) and outdoor noise of 58dB(A).||8||each|
|Vat on sum|
Manner of Submission
- Tenders must be submitted through email firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
- Offers not received by 1000 hours on the closing date will be treated as late tenders, rejected and returned to tenderer. Last date of submission is 17/02/2021 at 1000 hours
YOUR OFFER SHOULD CLEARLY INDICATE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bidders must respond to the specification on a line by line basis without failure.
- Bidders must provide lead time/delivery period from receipt of official order.
- A bid validity period of a minimum of 30 days from tender closing date must be firmly stated.
- Bidders must attach proof of Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe registration in the form of acopy of Government Gazette in the category – PRAZ receipts are only acceptable if accompanied by letter from PRAZ.If bidders do not attach proof – ZBC will use available Government Gazettes to verify registration.
Bidders are also required to provide the following company document:
- CR14 – List of directors
- Bidders must note that if they put more than one option only their main offer will be evaluated.
- Payment for goods will be made against a ZIMRA compliant tax invoice only and will be made into the organization’s account.