The Zimbabwe Revenue Authority derives its mandate from the Revenue Authority Act [Chapter 23:11] and other subsidiary legislation.
Our mandate is to:-
- Collect revenue.
- Facilitate trade and travel.
- Advise Government on fiscal and economic matters.
- Protect civil society.
A beacon of excellence in the provision of fiscal services and ensuring a secure supply chain.
To promote economic development through efficient revenue generation and trade facilitation. This is achieved by:
- developing competent and motivated staff,
- using environmentally sustainable processes, and
- engaging with the global community in a socially responsible way.
“We are here to serve.”