Reports from Pretoria say South Africa President Jacob Zuma has this Tuesday announced changes to his national executive.
In a statement, President Zuma said after careful consideration he has made the following changes to his cabinet:
- Professor Hlengiwe Mkhize is the Minister of Higher Education and Training
- Ms Ayanda Dlodlo is the Minister of Home Affairs
- Ms Mmamaloko Kubayi is the Minister of Communications
- Mr David Mahlobo is the Minister of Energy
- Adv. Bongani Thomas Bongo is the Minister of State Security
- Mr Buti Manamela is the Deputy Minister of Higher Education and Training
President Zuma expressed gratitude to former cabinet ministers for services rendered in their previous portfolios.