One suspected human anthrax death has been recorded at Siansundu Rural Health Centre in Binga.
The death occurred at around 1900hrs this Wednesday evening and was confirmed by officials from the Ministry of Health and Child Care.
Matabeleland North Provincial Medical Director, Dr Nyasha Masuka said the victim is a 19 year old man.
Dr Masuka said two more cases of human anthrax have been reported in the district, bringing to 11 the number of people who have been affected so far.
A total of 58 people who ate the meat including three children are currently undergoing treatment.